Phase 1Last Updated: Monday, 13 January 2014 21:00
Many departments within an organization have a need for domain names. With the abundance of providers offering domain registration services employees, departments and subsidiaries have registered domains
- with various providers/registrars
- using different whois data
- linking to individual content
Our systematic approach in domain analysis answers these questions:
- Which domains are registered for your organization?
- Where are they managed/hosted?
- Who is the owner/admin-c?
- Where do the domains point to?
- Third parties using your names
Our domain analysis contains detailed reports and our recommendation on how to improve your domain name protection level.
Order a free pre-analysis of your domain situation now!
If you are an operator of an affiliate or partner program: Typo domains are popular yet illegal means to forward traffic back to the brand owners’ online shop. A typo squatting analysis will uncover this kind of abuse.